Radley lies two and a half miles northeast of Abingdon, in north Berkshire. The parish included the hamlet of Thrupp (and the liberty of Thrupp and Wick), part of the township and small village of Kennington, and the hamlet of Little London. It is on the River Thames. The soil is gravel. Approximately one third of the land was arable. There was one principal landowner.
Wordie, R. (ed.), 'Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885' (Reading, 2000) pp.119-121.
OS Map Grid Ref(s): 6, 10