The village of Littlewick Green was in the parish of White Waltham, four and a half miles from Maidenhead. It is on the main road from London to Bath. The land was highly cultivated. See also White Waltham for details.
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.178-179.
OS Map Grid Ref(s): 31
Littlewick Green (See White Waltham)