Header Graphic

Place-name search - details

Frilford

The township ofFrilford was a chapelry in Marcham parish. See Marcham for details.

Further reading
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.105-108.


Acreage: 1240
Population 1801: 148
  1831: 129
  1861: 160

 

OS Map Grid Ref(s): 9

 

Parliamentary Enclosure Maps & Awards

Frilford (See Marcham)

 

[ Back to parish list ]

 

 


This page was printed from the BRO New Landscapes website on 22/06/2017.